BMW motorcycle riders are always searching for quality in terms of performance, durability and comfort.
The standard BMW OEM shock absorber is made for all riders and “normall” use on the road. If you are doing something besides the normal use it can happen that the original suspension is not able to handle this. Or, you were always happy with your BMW OEM shock absorber but it simply is at the end of his lifetime.
It doesn’t matter which reason you have to change your BMW motorcycle shock absorber the most important thing is that the new shock absorber full fills your needs and expects your demands.
We built custom made BMW shock absorbers which have the strength, features and adjustments to use not only for the “normall” road but also for long distance traveling or OFF-Road. All our shock absorbers are custom build and adjusted to the weight and driving style.
Our shocks are made to be retrofitted with the newest features, therefore we offer 5 years guarantee.
TFX Suspension has a wide range of shock absorber options for most BMW motorcycles. You can have a look on our webshop to see which shock fits your BMW motorcycle.
Qualities that all shocks from TFX share:
- Custom build
- Nice looks
Types of shock absorbers. In general we have 2 types of shock absorbers:
- M = TFX mono shock absorber
- TS = TFX twin shock absorber
These 2 types of shock absorbers can be delivered in a 36mm diameter and a 46mm diameter piston.
This depands on the motorcyle, type and year of built.
Depending on the use of your Beemer we have different models:
- Emulsion shock absorber with or without separation piston
- Advanced high pressure gas type shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir
- Pro advanced high pressure gas type shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir
- Adjustable compression damping
- High- and low speed compression damping
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Hose mounted hydraulic spring preload adjuster
- Integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster
- Adjustable Length
The information about the shock type and adjustment features you will find within the notes of the individual product.