Buying a new TFX aftermarket shock absorber is made from a variety of reasons. The original suspension is worn out, you need to carry more weight than was planned, you don’t feel safe or the lack of comfort, and many more. It doesn’t matter which reason you have to change your shock absorber or which motorcycle you drive, the most important thing is that the new shock absorber full fills your needs and expects your demands.
Therefore TFX Suspension has a wide range of shock absorber options for most motorcycles. You can have a look on our webshop to see which shock fits your motorcycle. All our shock absorbers are custom build and adjusted to the weight and driving style. Our shocks are made to be retrofitted with the newest features, therefore we do offer 5 years guarantee.
Qualities that all shocks from TFX share:
- custom build
- nice looks
Types of shock absorbers. In general we have 2 types of shock absorbers:
- M = TFX mono shock absorber
- TS = TFX twin shock absorber
These 2 types of shock absorber can be delivered in a 36mm diameter and a 46mm diameter piston. This depends on the motorcycle, type and year of built.
Depending on the use of your motorcycle we have different models:
- Emulsion shock absorber with or without separation piston
- Advanced high pressure gas type shock absorber with hose mounted external reservoir
- Pro advanced high pressure gas type shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir
- Adjustable compression damping
- High- and low speed compression damping
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Hose mounted hydraulic spring preload adjuster
- Integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster
- Adjustable Length
The information about the shock type and adjustment features you will find within the notes of the individual product.