TFX 130 Mono Motorcycle Shock (Rear)
€589.00 incl. 21% Tax
The 130 TFX emulsion shock is a single tube shock that has no reservoir and is gas-charged. It comes, depening on the model, with or without a separation piston.
Our 130 emulsion series is an entry level shock but built with heavy-duty materials. This shock absorber has the strength, durabillity and performance for recreational use or long distance touring. They have adjustable rebound damping which offers superior quality. This shock stiffens both compression and rebound simultaneously. With 2 preload adjustment rings you can add more or less preload to your spring depending if you are driving alone or with a passenger or luggage.
If you are interested in all the features, please have a look below at specs.
Delivery time: 10 working days
NO VEHICLE SELECTED
Each custom motorcycle or ATV shock is built for the bike or ATV, the rider and his riding style! Please use our filter to find the right parts for your vehicle.
The 130 shock has, just like the more extreme series, low-friction seals which add up to a highly refined shock that can be tuned with precision to meet the ride style and handling characteristics you prefer.
These, easy to use shock absorbers are some of the best replacement shocks you can buy for your Motorcycle.
They will give you the comfort, control, safety and durability you need and ask from your shock absorbers. Our emulsion shocks feature the same quality components as our racing shocks. They only have less adjustability.
Our TFX shock absorbers are based on a modular system. This means we can replace/repair each individual part. Due to this our mono bike shock has a long life and is easy to service.
- Rebound adjuster
- Aluminum shock body in 6082 T6
- 16mm Chrome Induction hardened Shaft
- Mount eyes and bottoms from aluminum 7075
- Custom Valving
- Rider-Specific Spring Setup
- Ride height adjuster on most models standard
- 5 years (!)
Option: Hydraulic Pre-load Adjuster
- Product optimized for street use
- Perfect choice for riders looking for easy-to-use suspension
- Available for most popular motorcycles
- Mono shocks for: Aprilia, BMW, Bimota, Buell, Cagiva, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha (and many mor
There are no reviews yet.