TFX 130 Twin Shock Quad-ATV (Front)
€1,299.00 incl. 21% Tax
TFX Emulsion Shocks are best suited for light duty applications and are developed for the recreational riders. These, easy to use shocksabsorbers are some of the best replacement shocks you can buy for your Quad/ATV. For a street driven application they are more than enough but they are not to use for off road conditions.
Delivery time: 10 working days
NO VEHICLE SELECTED
Each custom motorcycle or ATV shock is built for the bike or ATV, the rider and his riding style! Please use our filter to find the right parts for your vehicle.
The 130 shock has, just like the more extreme series, low-friction seals which add up to a highly refined shock that can be tuned with precision to meet the ride style and handling characteristics you prefer.
These, easy to use shock absorbers are some of the best replacement shocks you can buy for your Motorcycle
They will give you the comfort, control, safety and durability you need and ask from your shock absorbers. Our emulsion shocks feature the same quality components as our racing shocks. They only have less adjustability.
Our TFX shock absorbers are based on a modular system. This means we can replace/repair each individual part. Due to this the shock has a long life and is easy to service.
They will give you the comfort, control, safety and durability you need and ask from your shock absorbers.
Often used to lower the quad.
- Rebound adjuster
- Aluminum shock body
- 16mm Chrome Induction hardened Shaft
- Mount eyes and bottoms from aluminum 7075
- Custom Valving
- Rider-Specific Spring Setup
- Ride height adjuster on most models standard
- 5 years (!) – recreational use
- Product optimized for street use
- Perfect choice for riders looking for easy-to-use suspension
- Available for most popular motorcycles
- Twin shocks for: Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha (and many more)