TFX 142 Mono Motorcycle Shock (Rear)
€899.00 incl. 21% Tax
Our 142 shock has different designs, Straight, Cross and Pistol. This due to the space in the bike. This shock provides you the maximum performance and adjustability to meet your demands on the race track. All our shocks are hand-build which ensure you that each unit is valved specifically for you and your bike.
The TFX 142 shock features both rebound as well High/low speed compression adjustment. Our TFX shock absorbers are based on a modular system. This means we can replace/repair each individual part. Due to this our bike shocks have a long life.
Delivery time: 10 working days
NO VEHICLE SELECTED
Each custom motorcycle or ATV shock is built for the bike or ATV, the rider and his riding style! Please use our filter to find the right parts for your vehicle.
TFX 142 advanced piggyback shock offers adjustable high-speed and low-speed compression damping, a remote fluid reservoir, adjustable rebound damping, floating piston superiority and low-friction seals which add up to a highly refined shock that can be tuned with precision to meet the ride style and handling characteristics you prefer. They have a 5 year warranty for recreational use.
They come in different styles depending the your motorcycle – Pistol, Quer, straight – with a top mount completely CNC manufactured from 7075 aerospace grade aluminium alloy. “This shock absorber is for the rider who wants high performance, durability, control and refined tuning options. It is an ideal choice for racing, off-road riding or extended trips”.
These, easy to use shock absorbers are some of the best replacement shocks you can buy for your motorcycle.
If you are interested in all the features, please have a look below at our specs.
- Threaded Pre-load
- Low speed Compression
- High speed Compression
- Hydraulic Remote Preload adjuster (optional on select models)
- Aluminum shock body
- 16mm Chrome Induction hardened Shaft
- Mount eyes and bottoms from aluminum 7075
- Custom Valving
- Rider-Specific Spring Setup
- Ride height adjuster on most models standard
- 5 years (!) – recreational use
- 1 year – competition use
- Product optimized for Race track (also suitable for street)
- Perfect choice for riders looking for optimum performance
- Available for most popular motorcycles
- Mono shocks for: Aprilia, BMW, Bimota, Buell, Cagiva, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha (and many more)